I thought of some goals that i think i need to set for myself. And i also think this is a super good idea because now i can't(or won't) stop keeping them cause i am accountable to my four fabulous sisters :) I am way excited! :) Okay, so my goals are....
1. Make my bed every morning BEFORE i get ready for seminary.
2.Do all my school per day that i need to and try to maintain a good average.
3. Exercise for at least 45 min. a day( 15 minutes 3 times a day or something.)
4. Practice the music i need to so i can play for the choir etc...good.
5.Eat less sugar, and junk food and (like Johannah) put more whole wheat into the things i cook.
6. Get to sleep at 9:30 every night except Sundays,Tuesday,Friday, and maybe Saturdays.Wake up at 4,4:30, or 5:00 for seminary.
7. Have a positive attitude and outreach to others and try to finish personal progress before the year is over, so i can work on my third time through.
1. When i don't make my bed when i get up it doesnt get done until that night so i can go to sleep in a made bed. It's hard for me to feel and get organized for my day or anything when i don't start it out doing the simple thing. :) plus it makes me fell so goo when i make my bed , especially when my room is clean!:)
2. Eye am tirerd of tryeeng to ketchup on mi graids espeaclly inn mi eanglish. jk;) I am tired of trying to catch up on my school work, i am getting good grades but i don't think i am learning as much as i need to because they are open book tests so its easier to look in the book for the answer instead of really learning about it. I still learn some and study some but not enough. I have a good average usually in the 90s but i want a 4.0 gpa so i can maybe go to....SVU (southern Virginia University)
3. I love to exercise and i need to exercise, might not be so good at that or most of my goals this week or the next week cause we will be traveling alot. BUT! i intend to keep them!!:)
4. I am the assistant ward pianist so when the WP isn't there then i play the piano which includes choir, musical numbers, sacrament meeting an so forth. Plus i am supposed to play two duets this May and June with one of the young men in our ward, and i am playing two songs for girls camp practice and they are so confusing sometimes!(: I hate it when i am in choir and keep messing up. "Know what i mean?";)
5. I think you guys are all probably working on the same thing or similar to this so i don't think i need to explain it.
6.Um.....all those who have shared a room with me should now how late i usually stay up, and if you don't that is probably a good thing;) i just need to go to bed earlier because i have to fight sleep for like two hours in the middle of school every day because i am so tired. I need to work on that. And for the days i wouldn't be doing it would be because of mostly church things, and Fridays are Fridays.
7. I love being positive it is so fun!:) I got my interview with the bishop on Tuesday for pp and now i am starting again. I have to get four at least....remember???!!!
Great goals Jessica! It's kinda fun being a little healthier, and going to bed and waking up on time... :)
ReplyDeleteGood job Jess! I struggle with the sleep problems in the afternoon too. That might be a good time to exercise or do something like push ups. If I'm feeling awfully tired sometimes that helps. :)
ReplyDelete