Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sorry its taking me forever!!

Okay i don't have a lot of time to do the blog right now, i will definately do it soon though. I came up with two quotes though in the past month and week so i thought i would put them on the blog:)

:"A smile is a cheerful word unspoken"............and....

:(okay this ones a little weird and don't worry, i don't cuss or anything like that. I heard someone say  this word and i came up with this like right after that. Anyways on to the quote!)  "If your tired of someones BS, go scrub the toilets!"      

                Anyways i feel kinda guilty but its true.  

                                      Love you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Jessica, You're awesome! I will probably use those quotes in my life =) You have a great talent for stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks Jess! Sarah's right, you do have a great talent for stuff like that. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete