Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Week 2: I knew I shouldn't have gotten on that scale today...

So, I'm nearing the end of the second week of the new me. :) All I'm gonna say is "IT'S NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET TO BED ON TIME!!" Anyone else feel this way? What are some ideas that help you to get to bed/wake up on time? I've only got 3 pebbles this entire week mostly due to not getting to bed on time. Time just slips away and before I know it, its 10:30...

However, even though I haven't done well with my bedtime, I have done very well with exercise, tracking what I eat, and getting enough fruits, veggies, and water. (Which is why I am SO confused about how I gained a pound back...maybe it's water weight. Or new muscle.)

I have started doing the "Bikini Body Mommy" challenge, and it is kicking.my.butt. big time! I hope it helps me to loose weight (or at least get super toned and loose some flab). The best part about it, is that it is mostly Calisthenics (hardly any equipment, push ups, sit ups, jumping, Burpees, planks...all that good stuff). So I don't need to go anywhere, or get anything out and then have to fight over it when I need it (happens all the time...Heather has this thing for resistance bands). Anyway...we'll see how well it goes.

Current weight: 170

Last weeks weight: 169


1 comment:

  1. I hate Burpees!!! I can't keep good form and start falling over and getting dizzy. Don't stress, just keep it up! Weight gain can be an addition of muscle mass (yay!) which, if you're exercising regularly is most likely the case. It could also be water weight or could be depending on the time of your monthly cycle (I know that it makes a difference, but I'm not sure when and exactly why you weigh more or less during certain times). Keep up the good work and just remember that the number on a scale is just a number! It can't tell the difference between fat and muscle or bone mass. Let the number motivate you, not discourage! =)

    ReplyDelete