Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just some thoughts...

Okay, so all of your goals have been fabulous!  I have been trying to stick with the ones I made, but I'm not perfect!  So, sometimes it's hard for me to always have a smile on my face...and I hate it when that happens.  Other times though, I am super happy all the time, and it's just awesome!  Well it seems like it's been a little harder for me to be happy all the time, and so I was just wondering if you guys had any advice for me.  I feel like when I am more fervent in the spiritual side of my life, I am so much happier.  On the other hand, it can be challenging for me to always do the best I can, and make more time for spiritual things. (Don't get me wrong, I don't slack off and not read scriptures or go to institute everyday... :)  I just feel like sometimes I can't absorb what I'm reading or learning, and it kinda worries me sometimes.  Anyways, I just wanted to ask you pro and wonderful girls that I have as my sisters and mom. 
Was it just me, or did a bunch of talks during conference talk about Christ being the Center of our lives and home?  Well, I just found a lot of comfort and help when I heard that again, and again, and again!  Maybe I need to make Christ more the center of my life.  I know that when I do make Him a priority and the center in my life, I am much more peaceful and happy.  It's really amazing what our Savior can do for and to our lives!  Well, it is a new goal of mine, to rely more on Christ, and focus more on Him every single day, and in every aspect of my life. 
I love all of you SOOOO much, and thank you all for your amazing example to me.  I don't know what I would do without you guys..I mean women, as my stalwart examples!  Have a wonderful day!  I love you all!
Love, Johannah

1 comment:

  1. Johannah,

    Life has it's ups and downs. Sometimes I think the Lord tests us to see if we will keep doing the things he has asked even when it's hard. Life is hard, relationships are hard, but sometimes it's easy. I don't really have any advice, because I honestly feel that way much of the time. But I do know that as we just keep doing the best we can the Lord will bless us and lead us to where we need to be when we need to be there. (D&C 6:14) I love you! Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete