First off, thank you Stephanie and For God, Country, Family for the encouragement and advice after my last post. :) Umm...haha, well this week went well. My children are still alive and I am only a little more insane than I was last week. As far as my goals this is how they went:
Practice WW Posture
I did pretty good on this goal. The hardest thing for me to remember to do is pull up my chest. While we're on this subject, I went to see my midwife last Thursday and she checked to see the position of my cervix. She said my cervix was "Low, but not scary low." Wahoo! I was expecting the worst, so I was super relieved to hear my midwife say that.
Write In My Personal Journal
I must have forgotten I set this goal because I didn't even do it. *Sigh* Dang it!
Do the Dishes
Ahem, well this never happened either. I did do some dishes, but not the ones I was setting this goal to do. However, I did buy more paper plates. :)
Laundry
Probably the ONLY goal I feel like I didn't skip over. I have clean folded and even put away laundry...yay for me!
Go on Date With Hubby
For our date, we watched a movie that we picked out together. I think it was Wreck-It Ralph. Super funny movie, and the company wasn't bad either.
Drink Enough Water
Well, I tried, but not hard enough. I think I did drink more water than usual though, so that's good.
Now onto the good things I did that weren't goals!
- Purged. Yes, I went crazy a couple days ago and went through ALL the clothes. I filled an ENTIRE 30 gal garbage bag full of clothes that either we never wear or I think are ugly or too small. (My boobs are huge and probably wont shrink down to my old bra size anytime soon.) Ok, this is the best part! My hubby doesn't like to get rid of things, but he let me give two pairs of his old Sunday pants to his little brothers who needed them. I WAS SO HAPPY!
-Played a lot outside with Wren. Wren loves to play on the trampoline, so we did a lot of that during Tetra's nap time. (Wren and Tetra are my daughters.)
I hope I do better next week! I have decided to stick with these goals until I actually do them. Although, I think I will write them down and stick them somewhere so that I can remember to do them.
Haha! Rachel, For God, Country, and Family is Mom. :) I'm pretty sure she knows those are your daughters. ΓΌ Well, good job on purging! We are working on that right now. It's so hard to get rid of stuff. Good job!
ReplyDelete