Current Weight: 169
Last Weeks Weight: 169
| Side view. 169 lbs |
| Front view. 169 lbs |
1. Exercise 50 minutes
2. 5 a day
3. Record food, and count calories (This will prevent me from having too much sugar better than saying "You can't have ANY sugar!" I just discovered that doesn't really work for me because I put on a "I already blew it because I ate some syrup without thinking, so I might as well have a cup of ice cream." True Story. But, if I am counting calories I either have to bust my butt off exercising to even out if I eat too much sugar, or not eat anything substantial for the day. I am thinking I will make the choice not to eat it because 1. I am a lazy human being, and 2. I LIKE REAL FOOD! ...hope this works better)
4. Drink enough (but not too much) water
5. Go to bed by 10, get up at 5:30 (The first few weeks will be hard until my body adjusts. I just have to keep working on it!)
My other goals: Scripture study/pondering, me time, and fresh air are all going well. In fact, the fresh air goal is pretty much irrelevant now that the weather is nice. I had to really work on it in the winter, but now it's not a problem. We are out at least 2x a day!
How are your goals going?
Stephanie
That's Awesome Stephanie! I totally agree with the count calories instead of 'blowing it'. It works the same with me. When I know I absolutely CANNOT have something (sugar) than I want, want, WANT! I find it a lot easier to say 'okay, I can eat some, but don't pig out'. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete