Saturday, April 20, 2013

Trust In The Lord

Just when all seems to be going right, challenges always come in multiple doses simultaneously.
When those trials are not consequences of your disobedience, they are evidence that the Lord feels you are prepared to grow more (see proverbs 3:11-12). He therefore gives experiences to stimulate growth,  understanding, and compassion which polish you for everlasting benefit. To get you from where you are to where He wants you to be requires a lot of stretching, and that generally entails discomfort and pain.... Your Father in Heaven and His Beloved Son love you perfectly. They would not require you to an experience a moment more of difficulty than is absolutely needed for your personal benefit or the benefit of those you love.



                                                                              Love Mom

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much mom! I'm grateful for all of the trials that God has given me, now that I look back on them. I love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, the RS lesson was on trials. The teacher said that we are given trials for the Lord to see what we can do and stuff. I agree, however, I think he already know that and trials are more to help US see what WE are capable of and how far we can be stretched. I know that they are also for us to learn to trust in the Lord, because there is no way I could get through any of my trials without the Lords help, DAILY. Thanks Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a quote from Richard G. Scott I had Jessica type it in after doing it once and it not posting. She didn't add that. Sure wish I could write like that.

    ReplyDelete