Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rachel's Goals

Well, I'll be honest, I'm not really a goal setter. But for the sake of this blog, which I think is an awesome idea, I will set some goals and try to reach them. Since I was put on bed rest right after I gave birth, it's been really hard to get back into the swing of things. Seriously, my house is a disaster. Hopefully, having to report to someone will help me get back on track.

Here are my goals for this week.

1. Practice Whole Woman Posture

2. Write in my personal journal everyday.

3. Do the dishes everyday.

4. Wash and fold the laundry.

5. Go on a date with my hubby.

6. Drink enough water a day 6-8 glasses or 64 ounces.

Practice Whole Woman Posture

As everyone knows, I had a third degree uterine prolapse when I gave birth Tetra. Changing my posture is one way I can manage my prolapse. This is my exercise goal for the week.

Write In My Journal Everyday

I hate to admit this, but I have gotten out of the habit of keeping a journal. Getting back in the habit would be really beneficial for my emotional state.

Do the Dishes Everyday

Ahem...I have to hand wash them ok!

Wash and Fold the Laundry

Wash and fold the piles and piles of laundry...

Go On a Date With My Hubby

We have been doing pretty good lately at going on a date every week, so I want to keep it up.

Drink Enough Water A Day

This is crucial because I am nursing two babies. Plus, I should try never to be constipated because straining on the toilet it bad to a woman's pelvic floor. 

Good luck everyone!! 

2 comments:

  1. Good goals this week Rache! You are doing totally fine. It's a big adjustment. Don't be too hard on yourself. :) If you are feeling overwhelmed by the dishes, get some paper plates ! Seriously, it's not "green" but it saved me a lot of stress when I had Josh (well, both of my kids actually). I had to wash mine by hand too, and I know how often it just doesn't happen. But good goal! You are awesome. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would skip the folding and just put the clothes away:)

    ReplyDelete