- Go to the gym every day, except Sunday and maybe Saturday.
- Eat at least one vegetable or fruit with every meal.
- Add whole wheat, or other grains to everything I can. (Pizza crust, rolls, bread... )
- Go to sleep by 11:00 p.m., and wake up when alarm rings...no more than 1-2 snoozes. :)
- Drink at least 3 cups of milk, and at least 8 cups of water. (I am the worst at drinking enough!)
2. It can be hard to wash that piece of lettuce, and get in the fridge for those carrots, but I hate having any meal without something healthy. I'm excited to have more of a motivation to eat more veggies and fruit!! Oh, and something that has really helped me to eat more fruit, is that I bring 3 cuties(little oranges:) to school everyday. It's great, and helps a lot!
3. Okay, so I love doing this...But I don't do it as much as I should! Tonight we made pizza with 2/3 of the crust as whole wheat. Everyone loved the pizza, and I have to say that is was pretty darn good...and healthy! (Cross out the Alfredo sauce and some of the cheese..) So if you haven't got it yet, I love using whole wheat flour instead of white. It works wonders!! :)
4. Umm yeah, I have a lot to work on! I love the snooze button, but I've got to set limits! AND, going to bed by 11 is really hard, especially being in college!
5. I have the hardest time drinking enough water and milk! I am GOING to change that though, and make my body happier! :)
You go girl! I had the same goals (about bedtime) when I was in college. It's hard when roommates want to be up longer, but it's worth the benefits health wise.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Hey your supposed to post the recipe:)
ReplyDelete