Here's the low down:
1. Scripture Study and Morning Prayer
I did really well here! Probably a perfect week! That feels good!
2. Ponder/Meditate
Another A+!
3. Me time (NO computer.)
I was on the computer too much this week, but I did manage to get my no computer "me time" in.
4. Fresh air
I only got 15 minutes of fresh air on 3 or 4 of the 7 days. In my defense, we did have an awful winter storm. I got pretty depressed (and cold) and I didn't want to venture outside.
5. Five servings of fruits or veggies
Check!
6. No sugar
Triple fail on this one. I probably only made 2 days without sugar. However, whenever I did go crazy, I wrote down why I did it. I think I'm starting to notice some patterns. So hopefully even though I haven't been doing excellent here, I will be able to recognize triggers and avoid them in the future.
7. Exercise 30 mins
I did 5 days. Not 7. But, it's way better then it has been!
8. Exercise 10 mins
Most days.
9. Food Journal
Yes. Even on the bad days. Except while I was gone at Time Out for Women for 2 days, and forgot. This is where I write down what I ate and why I feel the need to eat sugar.
10. 8 glasses of water
I did drink 8 glasses everyday. More most days. But my bladder has been a lot better. AND I'm starting to notice correlation between the amount of sugar I eat and my bladder problems. (This sounds so awful! I'm only 24. Why do I have this problem!)
BONUS: In bed at 9:30 pm, and awake by 6 am.
About an even split.
So....That was my first week. Not perfect, but good. I lost 4 pounds, so I must have been doing something right! I hope I'll be able to do better next week.
Stephanie
That"s awesome that you lost four pounds!! You did a lot better on your first week than I did...
ReplyDelete