Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day-by-day kids holidays or observances

Well I have to say that this last weekend was a ton of fun! On behalf of Stephanie....I thought I would post some links for kids fun day-by-day calenders. I have one on my fridge that I got from a RS activity and thought it would be a lot of fun to 'observe' some of these days with my kids. Just something fun to do and keep them busy. There honestly wasn't a ton of sites with what I was looking for, but here are 2 that are most like mine. 

http://fun.familyeducation.com/calendar/holidays-and-seasonal-events/59741.html 

- this one is closest to mine, but is more geared toward education. Mine actually has days with food, or clean this day too. 

http://www.brownielocks.com/month2.html 

- This one looks fun as well. I didn't look to much at it though.

ENJOY!)


3 comments:

  1. Do you just type in the links or do you do the thing that makes the links link so i can get on the link? Sorry for the confusing question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica - you could type it in if its not working when you click. or copy-n-paste it =)

    ReplyDelete