Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy November

Hi again:)

On the day of or before November, dad was preparing a Thanksgiving speech type thing and I was......massaging his back.    Well , the next day I was supposed to babysit for the people I work for and I was kind of nervous cause I can sometimes have a hard time with them.....well, I was kind of praying the whole day that  I would be able to have a good time babysitting and that all would go well and that I would be ''gentle and loving in deed and in thought'', i kept on thinking about babysitting while i was massaging dads back and all of the sudden he started thinking out loud saying....''gratitude...hmmm...gratitude....an attitude of gratitude gives latitude.''  That was from an insurance company or something....so then he typed in on the search bar, words that end in 'tude''.   He found aptitude, so he came up with  ''An attitude of Gratitude gives Latitude in Aptitude''.  I asked him what aptitude means and he said, "like skill or something.' So i was like oh, if i have an attitude of gratitude then it will bring latitude in my aptitude.  So, what did  i do the next day?  i remembered that an attitude of gratitude brings latitude in aptitude.  So, i encourage you all on this Thanksgiving season to practice gratitude and you will be able to have latitude in what ever thing you work on, even if its cooking, cleaning, having to watch your kid every second so they won't knock down the book shelf on themselves on accident or fall down the stairs etc....  It is still hard for me but it has made it easier. So, if i start working on gratitude now and keep on going i will probably have a happier life because attitude is something naturally contained but a good attitude has to be obtained and the bad attitude has to be tamed:)     I hope this post wasn't boring or confusing to read, and i hope that we all will someday have our good and grateful attitudes obtained and maintained so we can all have a better and easier life both here and in our afterlives.  Cause wouldn't you think that a attitude of gratitude would spiritually bring latitude?

Love Ya!   Jessica                                P.S this is what it looks like when it rains here...just a thought.;)

2 comments:

  1. Great thinking Jessica! I should learn to me more grateful for all that I have and have been blessed with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post and loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete