Hey girls,
sorry if you all got an email for a password recovery type thing....i changed my password and forgot it. And i can't remember if i wrote it down or not which is kind of.....blond. :]
I was wondering if any of you have some suggestions, sites or songs that you could help me with. I was thinking about doing a group lesson for my piano students this December(if any of you don't know what a group lesson is, its kind of like a piano lesson just with all of the students in the same level...for example; all students in level two combine at a time and all students on level 5 would combine at a different time. I teach them about a certain composer, have them do activities based on their level and skill on the piano and each of the students performs a song they have memorized for the students in their level and for me as well. This is just for the teacher and the students in that level. I think that group lessons are good every once in a while because it gives the students more than one opportunity a year to perform a memorized piece of music for other people, it helps them get to know eachother and helps them have the (good) competitiveness to practice hard.. And of course we have a little treat afterwards.:D ) Anyways, if you have any sites that might have music for beginners i am all ears. And eyes. : ) If you have any suggestions of anything for me, just let me know. Thanks!
Love you all!!
Jessica : )
That sounds like a great idea! I don't really know about that, but I know there are several sites that have some free pieces and some that cost money. 8notes.com, and several others. Just google it. "Free piano sheet music for beginners." or something like that. Also wikipedia has music from artists whose music is in the public domain, ex. Bach, Debussy, Chopin, etc.
ReplyDelete