Thursday, May 9, 2013

Weekly Weigh In

Current weight: 170

Last weeks weight: 170

Ok guys. I must be really good at this maintaining thing, because I thought for SURE I would have gained a pound this week. I was not good at all. I did exercise most days, but my food choices have been less than ideal. Meaning I had a lot more cookies and ice cream than I should have...ahem. So I was super surprised when I got on the scale. Nothing has changed. Although...I feel like my arms and back are a little more toned! That's always good news!

Thanks for all the motivation! I really appreciate it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...I wish I had been at your house this week! You are doing so good Stephanie! I never exercise, so I think that's going to haunt me in the long run. I don't think it matters how much you weigh. I think it matters how strong your mind, heart, and body are because those are the things that are keeping you alive. Don't give up! Even if you think all your work isn't helping you, it's not hurting you. Love you!! You are beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Stephanie! "You are strong!" Love ya!

    ReplyDelete