Tuesday, May 7, 2013

To the BEST Mother(s) out there!

I saw this Mothers Day video, and I thought of you mom.  Thank you very much for everything you have taught me, and all of your children.  I have never learned so much from anyone except you, mom.  I love you soooooo much mom!  Thank you for the sacrifices you have made for me, and that you still make daily for me.  If I can be half of the Mother you are for me, my children will be very lucky!  I love you and hope you have a fabulous Mothers day!  And to my sisters:  You all are amazing Mothers!  Your children are very blessed to have come into your lives.  Thank you for the examples you all have set for me!  I love all of you, and I look up to you so much!  Happy Mothers Day!!
https://www.lds.org/topics/parenting?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment