Hey girls,
Sorry it's been a century since I've done anything on the blog. I've been a little pre-occupied. ;) And, it isn't just Efren, it's mission too. :) So about my mission, I've been thinking about making a blog. BUT, as we all know, I can't be the official "blogger" while I'm out there. Anyways, so I was wondering if any of you would be willing to be the blogger person for me. I just want a blog that all of our extended family and friends can see, as well as the immediate family. If none of you can do it, I understand...but I thought I would ask because I don't think people here (we know who those are;) would keep it updated. Well, I love all of you! Thanks for all you do for me. I am going to miss all of you soo much! :(
Have a fabulous day! Love, Johannah
haha! i could if/when i get internet at home....can't promise updates EVERY week, but i can do it if you'd like ;) we'll miss you too!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever get swamped Sarah, I might be able to do it. It would be like copying and pasting your letters though...
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie and Sarah! If you would be able to do that for me, it would be amazing! I will try and get a blog started... before I leave. :) Love ya lots!!
ReplyDelete