
There are 20 spaces. 1 box will equal 1 mile or 30 minutes of any other exercise. This is attainable because I generally try to run 3 miles about every other day. I am trying to work up to 4 or 5. I also try to work out for at least 30 mins or an hour on my off running days. (Especially since I am trying to be awesome like Sarah and do the dragonfly pose in yoga...eventually...I kind of have to make up lost ground for a little while. Why did I ever stop doing yoga regularly?) I am also counting walks to the park (our closest park is 1/2 mile away and the next closest is 1 mile), which we do quite frequently. SO. If I REALLY wanted ice cream, I could make it happen in a week. If I just do my normal thing, I can get ice cream in 1 1/2 weeks. No problem.
I hope this works. I've been at a plateau in my weight loss for about a month now, and I can feel myself starting to get a little depressed. Which leads to not caring anymore, which leads to weight gain. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself since Daniel has been gone 3 times, we had family in town for a week, and we are about to go out of town...I've had a lot going on. AND, I have lost 8 lbs since I started this whole thing! I guess that counts for something!
Also, If you would like a copy, either download the png from here, or I can email you the pdf. Love you!
PS. Am I the only one that uses this blog anymore? Remember it doesn't have to be about weight loss, health, or goals even. You could share a quote or movie you really liked, a book review, a new recipe, or even a photo of what you've been doing recently. :) I'm just into clean eating and health right now. I am sure it will change soon. :)
Now I feel awful! No, I just don't have internet at my house right now. I want to join!!! I love treats and Ice cream too! I eat sweets way too often and sadly is starting to show....unless I'm pregnant again :/ I don't think so, I don't want so right now. =)
ReplyDeleteYay, it downloaded! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThats a good idea! I am printing that out!:)
ReplyDelete